- Douglas Laboratories Ayur-Curcumin supplies 300 mg of turmeric in each capsule for support of healthy joint and tissue function.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a traditional spice and herb used in India. Its bright yellow-orange color is recognizable in many Indian food dishes.
- Traditionally, Ayurvedic medicine has used turmeric to support proper ocular and gastrointestinal function.
- Studies have shown that curcumin, a naturally occurring biologically active group of compounds from turmeric, can function as efficient antioxidants and can help regulate the body's normal response.
- Turmeric's powerful antioxidant properties are also thought to play a role in supporting neurological and cardiovascular function.
Serving size 1 Capsule
Amount/Serving ........ %DV
Turmeric(rhizome)............300 mg........... **
(Curcuma longa Standardized 95% curcumin)
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose, gelatin(capsule) and vegetable stearate.
Adults take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My doctor recommended Ayur-Curcumin (Turmeric) to help battle high blood sugar, it’s the best way to get enough.
How can I give a review when I've not used this supplement for a lengthy period of time. I will say I use it daily and have had no adverse reaction.
This supplement helps decrease inflammation! I can definitely tell the fb difference when I'm taking it!
I just started using this in the past month, but I do feel that it has made a difference in my pain level. I will be paying close attention over the next few weeks.
Tried several other brands which caused nausea. Tried my wife’sDouglas Lab brand, never experience nause and have been taking them for over 2 months.