- Doctor Wilson's Original Formulations Inner Healing is a support for healthy stomach and intestinal linings.*
- Formulated by Dr. James L. Wilson to help stressed people maintain gut integrity and comfort.*
- Targeted mucous membrane building, maintenance and repair nutrients*
- Certified organic or wildcrafted soothing and hygienic herbs*
- Potent tissue protecting antioxidants*
- Synergistic balance enhances efficacy of individual ingredients*
- Promotes replenishment of protective mucus along digestive tract*
- Supports tissue health in GI lining and underlying tissues*
- Enhances GI comfort and barrier function*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin A (as palmitate) ... 990 mcg ... 110%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ... 24 mg ... 27%
Zinc (as citrate) ... 3 mg ... 27%
Copper (as citrate) ... 0.2 mg ... 22%
Manganese (as citrate) ... 2 mg ... 87%
Proprietary Blend ... 685 mg ... †
Slippery elm (inner bark), L-Glycine, Quercetin, Mastic Gum (resin), Ginger (root), Goldenseal (root), Fenugreek (seed), Echinacea angustifolia (root), Echinacea purpurea (root), Glutamic Acid HCl, Anise (seed), Licorice (root), L-Taurine, Inositol, Phosphatidylcholine, L-Glutamine, Citrus Bioflavonoids (citrus fruit peels, including grapefruit peel)
†Daily Value not established.
Vegetable capsule (vegetable cellulose, water), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, cellulose.
1 to 3 capsules daily or as directed by your health practitioner.
Take regularly and consistently for best results.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
If pregnant or nursing, use according to directions from health practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in dry, cool place below 86°F (30°C).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.