- Doctor Wilson's Original Formulations Hair, Skin & Nails Plus Formula, an essential nutrient building blocks for tissue structure and repair*
- Formulated by Dr. James L. Wilson to help stressed people maintain healthy tissues*
- Focused tissue building, maintenance and repair nutrients*
- Bioavailable mineral and vitamin forms for optimal absorption and utilization*
- Low toxicity Ferronyl® iron*
- Collagen-compatible proteins from gelatin*
- Antioxidant-rich formula for enhanced protection of cell structure*
- Optimum amounts of each ingredient for effective support*
- Synergistic balance enhances efficacy of individual ingredients*
- Noticeable difference in nails, hair and skin within weeks*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin A (as palmitate) ... 2062 mcg ... 289%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ... 31 mg ... 34%
Thiamin (vitamin B1 as thiamine HCl) ... 2.5 mg ... 208%
Riboflavin (vitamin B2 as riboflavin) ... 2.5 mg ... 192%
Niacin (vitamin B3 as niacinamide) ... 7.5 mg ... 47%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) ... 5 mg ... 294%
Folate (as 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) ... 200 mcg ... 50%
Biotin ... 200 mcg ... 667%
Calcium (as malate/citrate) ... 37.5 mg ... 3%
Iron (as Ferronyl) ... 3.75 mg ... 21%
Magnesium (as malate) ... 25 mg ... 6%
Zinc (as gluconate) ... 3.75 mg ... 34%
Manganese (as ascorbate) ... 2.5 mg ... 109%
Proprietary Blend ... 275 mg ... †
Springtime Horsetail [whole plant extract] - high silica content, Lecithin [soy] - high phosphatidylcholine content, Gelatin, Organic Golden Flax [seed-ground], PABA [para-aminobenzoic acid], Citrus Bioflavonoids [citrus fruit peel, including grapefruit peel]
†Daily Value not established.
Vegetable capsule (vegetable cellulose, water), cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
**Ferronyl® is a form of dietary iron shown to have low toxicity.
Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health practitioner.
Use for a minimum of 3 months (the average time it takes for new tissues to become visible) and then compare the old with the newly emerging hair, skin and nails.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If pregnant or nursing,use according to directions from health practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.