- Doctor's Best Ubiquinol with Kaneka 200mg contains the reduced form of coenzyme Q10. Both ubiquinol (CoQ10-H2) and ubiquinone (CoQ10) are metabolically active.
- Each form has unique roles in cells relating to antioxidant actions, supporting healthy heart function and enhancing energy production. Ubiquinol helps regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamin C and E.
- It may offer improved bioavailability in aging adults who may have difficulty achieving high levels of this nutrient, or those concerned with nutrient absorption.
- Helps support mitochondria to enhance cellular energy production.
- Ubiquinol is a powerful antioxidant.
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- The Reduced Form of Coenzyme Q10
- Made with Quality Kaneka - Ubiquinol®
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Ubiquinol ... 200 mg ... †
(Kaneka Ubiquinol™, reduced form of CoQ10)
†Daily Value not established.
Extra virgin olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, rosemary leaf extract, softgel capsule [gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto (color)].
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 softgel daily with food, or more, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Store in a cool dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Exellent product. Helps blood’ressure to stay at normal level.