- Doctor's Best Ubiquinol with Kaneka 200mg contains the reduced form of coenzyme Q10. Both ubiquinol (CoQ10-H2) and ubiquinone (CoQ10) are metabolically active.
- Each form has unique roles in cells relating to antioxidant actions, supporting healthy heart function and enhancing energy production. Ubiquinol helps regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamin C and E.
- It may offer improved bioavailability in aging adults who may have difficulty achieving high levels of this nutrient, or those concerned with nutrient absorption.
- Helps support mitochondria to enhance cellular energy production.
- Ubiquinol is a powerful antioxidant.
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- The Reduced Form of Coenzyme Q10
- Made with Quality Kaneka - Ubiquinol®
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Ubiquinol ... 200 mg ... †
(Kaneka Ubiquinol™, reduced form of CoQ10)
†Daily Value not established.
Extra virgin olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, rosemary leaf extract, softgel capsule [gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto (color)].
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 softgel daily with food, or more, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Store in a cool dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.