- Doctor’s Best Ubiquinol with Kaneka supports healthy heart function by supporting mitochondria to enhance cellular energy production.
- Ubiquinol, the reduced form of coenzyme Q10, offers improved bioavailability that is useful for individuals who have difficulty achieving high levels of this nutrient, such as aging adults or those concerned with nutrient absorption.
- Both ubiquinol (CoQ10-H2) and ubiquinone (CoQ10) are metabolically active, and are interchangeable in the body according to needs.
- CoQ10 levels in the heart and body may begin to naturally decline after age 40. Statin drugs for high cholesterol may also drain the body’s CoQ10 levels even further.
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Take 1 softgel daily with food‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Ubiquinol ... 100mg ... †
(Kaneka Ubiquinol™‚ reduced form of CoQ10)
†Daily Value not established.
Extra virgin olive oil‚ medium-chain triglycerides‚ sunflower lecithin‚ beeswax‚ rosemary leaf extract ‚ softgel capsule [gelatin‚ glycerin‚ purified water‚ annatto (color)].
Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications or if you have a medical condition. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.