Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
CAUTION: Children under 18 years should not take this product unless recommended by a physician. If G.I. upset, diarrhea or constipation occurs discontinue use and consult your physician. Don't take product more than 3 months unless directed by a physician.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.