- Studies have documented the clear role our ABO blood type and secretor status play in determining the makeup of our microbiome the total population of bacteria that live within our digestive tract. Because the foods you eat react chemically with your blood type, personalizing both your food, with The Blood Type Diet, and your supplements, with the probiotics and prebiotics in Polyflora O, will allow your body to support healthy digestion.
- Probiotics are acid bacteria organisms and cultured food products that support healthy intestinal balance of the microbiome. Prebiotics are nutrients that help support growth of healthy intestinal flora. Our personalized formulation of probiotics and prebiotics support your digestion.
- Dr. Peter D'Adamo's revolutionary Polyflora O is a personalized probiotic with flora specifically beneficial for Blood Type O, plus prebiotic synergists to strengthen digestive health.
- Supports the healthy intestinal balance of the microbiome.
- Strengthens digestive health.
- Promotes overall gut health using specific strains deemed beneficial for Type Os.
- D'adamo's exclusive Polyflora O combination includes:
- Streptococcus thermophilus: Supports immune function and digestion. A powerful probiotic and beneficial flora for Blood Type O, S. thermophilus has been shown to improve occasional digestive symptoms.*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: Supports healthy cholesterol metabolism and weight management. One of the most researched probiotics, L. rhamnosus has been shown to improve occasional constipation and/or diarrhea in adults and children.*
- Saccharomyces boulardii: Helps to support healthy bacterial balance and promotes digestive regularity.*
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Probiotic Blend 3 Billion (Contains Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus) ... CFU
Larch Arabinogalactan ... 100 mg
Banana Fruit Powder (Musa paradisiaca) ... 100 mg
Chicory 4:1 Root Extract (Cichorium intybus) ... 100 mg
Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii) ... 100 mg
Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Two (2) capsules two (2) times daily away from foods as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Best probiotic I’ve ever taken!
It levels off any digestive issues and gets the system back on track. The full regimen with one bottle every few years is all that’s needed.