- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Phytocal O, developed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo, is a personalized multimineral supplement with highly bioavailable seaweed calcium and additional absorptive support to help strengthen bones and digestion of Blood Type Os.
- The unique ingredient in Phytocal O is maerl-based sea calcium, the only natural source of calcium with a broad enough buffering range to work effectively with the different digestive capabilities of each blood type. It comes from the rare maerl seaweed, found only in isolated areas off the coast of southwest Ireland.
- Personalized multimineral Phytocal O supports overall health in a multitude of ways:
- Provides absorptive support to help strengthen bones and digestion of Blood Type Os
- Supports healthy joint and ligament function
- Supplies trace amounts of essential nutrients such as magnesium, boron and zinc to support bone strength and immunity
- Phytocal O contains unique synergistic ingredients to further enhance healthy performance and benefits of maerl-based sea calcium.
- Phytocal O's key ingredient's include:
- Vitamin D
Helps facilitate proper calcium absorption and assimilation. Vitamin D is essential for multiple body functions including immune support, hormone production, skin health, muscle health and brain function.
Contains the necessary cofactors for proper absorption and is easy to assimilate. Maerl sea calcium is a mineral essential to building and maintaining strong bones, as well as supporting heart, muscle and nerve function.
Helps to ensure healthy joint, connective tissue and ligament function.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) ... 100 IU
Vitamin K (Phytonadione) ... 133.3 mcg
Calcium (Seaweed Extract, Derived from Lithothamnium corallioides and Lithothamnium calcareum) ... 333.3 mg
Iron (Ferrous Citrate) ... 3.3 mg
Iodine (Potassium Iodide) ... 20 mcg
Magnesium (Citrate) ... 66.6 mg
Zinc (Aspartate) ... 5.3 mg
Selenium (Picolinate) ... 13.3 mcg
Copper (Aspartate) ... 0.3 mg
Manganese (Picolinate) ... 3.3 mg
Molybdenum (Citrate) ... 10 mcg
Ipriflavones ... 46.6 mg
Stinging Nettle Leaf ... 16.6 mg
Vanadium (Citrate) ... 16.6 mcg
Magnesium Citrate, Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Two (2) capsules 2-3 times daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by a physician.
This product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.