- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Phytocal A, a seaweed-based calcium personalized for you.
- The way your body assimilates food, medicines and dietary supplements is unique and dependent on your blood type. Each blood type also has different cofactor and trace mineral needs.
- Phytocal A, developed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo, is a multimineral dietary supplement with maerl seaweed calcium to help strengthen bones and digestion in Blood Type As.
- The unique ingredient in Phytocal A is maerl-based sea calcium, the only natural source of calcium with a broad enough buffering range to work effectively with the different digestive capabilities of each blood type. It comes from the rare maerl seaweed, found only in isolated areas off the coast of southwest Ireland.
- Phytocal A contains unique synergistic ingredients to further enhance healthy performance and benefits of maerl-based sea calcium.
- Take the right supplement for your specific mineral needs. Phytocal A contains unique co-factors that synergize with maerl calcium to take full advantage of the strength of the Type A digestive tract.
- Personalized multimineral Phytocal A supports overall health in a multitude of ways:
- Contributes to a healthy digestive tract.
- Supports healthy joint and ligament function.
- Promotes enhanced calcium absorption.
- Vitamin D: Helps facilitate proper calcium absorption and assimilation. Vitamin D is essential for multiple body functions including immune support, hormone production, skin health, muscle health and brain function.
- Calcium: Contains the necessary cofactors for proper absorption and is easy to assimilate. Maerl sea calcium is a mineral essential to building and maintaining strong bones, as well as supporting heart, muscle and nerve function.
- Ipriflavone:Provides a soy extract used to enhance bone remodeling and encourage healthy musculoskeletal function.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (Acetate) ... 16.6 IU
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) ... 133.3 IU
Calcium ... 333.3 mg
(Seaweed Extract, Derived from Lithothamnium coralloides and Lithothamnium calcareum)
Magnesium ( Citrate) ... 66.6 mg
Zinc (Picolinate) ... 8 mg
Selenium (Picolinate) ... 33 mcg
Molybdenum (Citrate) ... 3.3 mcg
Ipriflavones ... 46.6 mg
Betaine HCI ... 33.3 mg
Horsetail Herb (Equisetum arvense) 33.3 mg
Lipase (1,000 IU/g) ... 20 mg
Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea) ... 6.6 mg
Boron (Citrate) ... 1.3 mg
Vanadium (Citrate) ... 16.6 mcg
Vegetable Cellulose, Organic Rice Extract, Magnesium Citrate, Organic Rice Concentrate, and Silicon Dioxide.
Two (2) capsules 2-3 times daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by a physician.
This product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Works well and will be ordering again soon.
I started a blood type, anti-inflammatory diet according to my blood type.
And, your multivitamin, should follow suit. So, I ditched the Centrum, and started this, along with Polyvite. Thank you.