- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Phyto D 2000 is 100% vegetarian and suitable for all blood types. It is manufactured in the USA using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) in a facility certified through the Natural Products Association, with an "A" compliance rating.
- Dr. Peter D'Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type, created Phyto D 2000 by blending together Vitamins D3 and K with herbal remedies of Epimedium and Drynaria. These two herbs along with the included Vitamin K2 and mineral strontium may help support already healthy bone and connective tissue health as well as joint flexibility.
- Vitamin D has essential, wide-ranging effects throughout the body, including aiding in the absorption of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphate and zinc.
- While many vitamin D supplements use the D2 form, the recommended form of vitamin D is vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol — found in Phyto D 2000. This is the natural form of vitamin D that your body makes from sunlight. However, many people avoid excessive exposure to the sun, or live in low-sunlight areas of the world. They may not receive enough sunlight to manufacture sufficient quantities of vitamin D3. Studies have shown that low vitamin D levels in the general population are not uncommon.
- Help support your body in maintaining both healthy bones and a healthy immune system along with promoting normal energy levels with Phyto D 2000.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) ... 2000 IU
Vitamin K (Phytonadione) ... 25 mcg
Strontium (Citrate) ... 100 mg
Epimedium sagittatum Herb Extract ... 75 mg
Drynaria fortunei Root Extract ... 50 mg
Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
One (1) capsule twice daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician.
This product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.