- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Intrinsa supplement designed to support healthy digestion and colon health. Rich in short-chain fatty acids and fiber.
- To promote a healthy digestive system, Dr. Peter D'Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type blended two synergistic dietary nutrients, Butyric Acid and Caprylic Acid, with Larch Arabinogalactan to create Intrinsa.
- These ingredients may provide the following benefits:
- Butyric acid - This short-chain fatty acid supports health of the lining of the small and large intestines, and serves the natural processes of aerobic energy metabolism. Butyric acid is a normal byproduct of the fermentation of dietary fiber by the gut bacteria, and is one of the main reasons why a high-fiber diet is so healthy.
- Caprylic acid - This medium-chain fatty acid is absorbed from the intestines and carried by blood lipids.
- Larch Arabinogalactan - This soluble fiber ingredient can be converted by intestinal bacteria into other short chain fatty acids that also have beneficial effects on the digestive tract.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium ... 126mg
(from Magnesium Butyrate and Caprylate)
Butyric Acid ... 500mg
(from Magnesium Butyrate)
Caprylic Acid ... 335mg
(from Magnesium Caprylate)
Larch Arabinogalactan ... 70mg
Vegetable Cellulose, Organic Rice Extract, Calcium Phophate, Magnesium Citrate, and Organic Rice Concentrate.
(2) Two capsules 2 times daily or as directed by physician.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
Sterate free encapsulation.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.