- Carlson Labs Vitamin A 25,000 IU with Pectin is important for healthy vision. Vitamin A plays an important role in helping the eyes adapt to light changes. Vitamin A is also important for the formation and maintenance of skin, the body's primary barrier.
- Promotes vision and immune health
- Supports healthy skin formation and maintenance
- 25,000 IU of vitamin A per soft gel
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Vitamin A (As/From Fish Liver Oil and Retinyl Palmitate) ... 7500mcg RAE ... 833%
Beeswax‚ apple pectin‚ soy lecithin. soybean oil, soft gel shell (Beef gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water.
Contains Soy and Fish (Cod‚ Pollock‚ Haddock).
Adults take one soft gel three times weekly.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not take if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
The recommended daily serving of this product contains more than 10‚000 IU of Vitamin A from retinol. Taking Vitamin A from retinal in quantities of 10‚000 IU or more is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.