- Selenium is a major component of a group of antioxidant enzymes, called selenoproteins. These enzymes help protect our body from free radical damage. It also plays an important role in promoting prostate health.
- Selenium is an essential trace mineral, meaning our body doesn't produce it, so we must get selenium from the foods we eat. If our diet falls short, a selenium supplement may be just what we need. Each Carlson Selenium capsule contains 200 mcg of organically-bound selenium from l-selenomethionine.
- Promotes prostate and immune system health
- Helps maintain normal muscle mass and tone
- An essential component of glutathione peroxidase, an antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
- 200 mcg | yeast-free
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calcium (From DiCalcium Phosphate) ... 22mg ... 2%
Selenium (From L-Selenomethionine) ... 200mcg ... 364%
Microcrystalline cellulose‚ beef gelatin capsule‚ magnesium stearate‚ silicon dioxide.
Adults: Take one capsule daily at mealtime.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.