- Carlson Labs Norweigian Baby's DHA 1,100 mg Omega-3s with Vitamin D3
- The important omega-3 DHA supports healthy brain, vision, and nervous system development in growing children and is especially important during their first two years, as their brains nearly double in size.
- Unfortunately, many infants don't get adequate amounts of DHA through breastfeeding or formula alone.
- Baby's DHA is a great way to fill this nutritional gap and ensure your children receive the high quality DHA their growing bodies--and brains--need.
- Supports brain, vision, and nervous system development in growing infants and toddlers.
- Provides up to 1,100 mg of omega-3s.
- Provides up to 400 IU of vitamin D3, the recommended intake of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Made from premium wild-caught, sustainably-sourced Norwegian cod.
- Easy dosing with included syringe.
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed.
Serving Size: 5 mL(^)
Amount Per Serving ... % DV(1)
Calories ... 40
Total Fat ... 4.5g ... 15%
Saturated Fat ... 0.5g ... †
Cholesterol ... 25mg ... †
Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) ... 15mcg (600 IU) ... 150%
Norwegian Fish Oil ... 4.6g ...†
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* ... 920mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* ... 460mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* ... 320mg ... †
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
*Reported as triglycerides.
(^)Refer to insert for suggested use.
Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
Contains fish (Cod, Pollock, Haddock).
Give infants through 12 months (5-40 lbs) 1-5 milliliters daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Body Weight | Dose
5-10 lbs - 1.0 ml
11-20 lbs - 2.0 ml
21-25 lbs - 3.0 ml
26-30 lbs - 4.0 ml
31-40 lbs - 5.0 ml
Refrigerate after opening.
Store bottle upright.
Best if used within 3 months.
Do not use if security seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fish (Cod).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.