- Eating right is good for our health, but without the proper digestive enzymes, our body can't absorb the nutrients our diet provides. Natural Digestive Enzymes can help. This special formula contains our body's most powerful food digestants: protease to digest protein, amylase to digest carbohydrates, and lipase to digest fats.
- The pancreas is the main source of these enzymes; however, in many instances it can't make or doesn't release enough digestive enzymes to properly break down the food we eat. Under simulated physiological conditions, each tablet digests 34 grams of protein and substantial qualities of fat and starch as well. Each tablet is specially designed to disintegrate until it reaches the small intestine, where digestion takes place.
- Supports a healthy digestive system and nutrient absorption
- Helps break down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Supplies the body's most powerful digestive enzymes: protease, amylase, and lipase
- Tablets are coated to ensure they disintegrate where digestion occurs
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calcium (From DiCalcium Phosphate) ... 22mg ... 2%
Pancreatin Concentrate 4x ... 340mg ... †
Amylase ... 30‚000 USP Units ... †
Protease ... 30‚000 USP Units ... †
Lipase ... 2‚000 USP Units ... †
Ox Bile ... 34mg ... †
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Lactose monohydrate‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ stearic acid (veg.)‚ magnesium stearate (veg.)‚ silicon dioxide. Enteric coating: Shellac‚ ammonium salt‚ sodium alginate‚ maltodextrin‚ talc‚ water‚ glycerin.
Adults: Take one tablet one to three times daily at mealtime.
Do not chew tablets.
Keep bottle tightly closed.
Store away from heat and moisture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.