- Carlson Labs Maximum Omega 2000™ provides 2,000 mg of omega-3s per serving, including 1,250 mg of EPA and 500 mg of DHA to promote heart, brain, vision, and joint health.
- The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends eating at least two 3.5-ounce servings of fatty fish per week in order to get an adequate amount of omega-3s. Fatty fish, including salmon, mackerel, and sardines are a great source of omega-3s; however, most of us don't get enough fish in our diet to reach the recommended intake, so a supplement may be a great option.
- To ensure freshness, Maximum Omega 2000™ is closely managed from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold-water fish using traditional, sustainable methods. And like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
- Promotes heart, brain, and vision health
- 2,000 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 30
Total Fat ... 2.5g ... 4%**
Protein ... <1g
Norwegian Fish Oil Concentrate ... 2.6g ... †
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* ... 2000mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* ... 1250mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* ... 500mg ... †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
*Reported as triglycerides.
Soft Gel Shell (Beef gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water)‚ natural flavors‚ natural mixed tocopherols‚ d-alpha tocopherol.
Contains Fish (Anchovy‚ Sardine‚ and Mackerel).
Adults take two soft gels daily at mealtime.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fish (Anchovy‚ Sardine‚ and Mackerel).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.