- Our bodies produce vitamin D following sun exposure, which is why it’s often called “the sunshine vitamin.” However, changing seasons, clothing, and sunscreen can make it difficult to get enough sun. And while it’s possible to get vitamin D through our diet, few food sources contain enough vitamin D for most of us to reach the recommended daily intake. For those who have difficulty getting their vitamin D, a supplement may be a great option.
- Kid's Vitamin D3 Gummies provide 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per gummy, which promotes teeth, bone, and muscle health; healthy immune and cardiovascular system function; and calcium absorption.
- Each bottle has an assortment of strawberry, lemon, and orange flavored vegetarian gummies. Kid's Vitamin D3 gummies are a stress-free way for your whole family to get their vitamin D every day.
- Supports strong, healthy bones
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports calcium absorption
- Provides 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D3
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Gummy
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 5
Total Carbohydrate ... 2g ... 1%**
Total Sugars ... 1g ... †
Includes 1g Added Sugars ... 2%**
Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) ... 25mcg (1‚000 IU) ... 125%
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Glucose syrup‚ sucrose‚ gelatin‚ citric acid‚ lactic acid‚ colors added (black carrot juice concentrate‚ turmeric‚ annatto)‚ natural flavors‚ fractionated coconut oil (containing one or more of the following: Carnauba wax‚ beeswax).
Children four years or older: Take one gummy daily at mealtime.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.