- Carlson Labs Key-E® Suppositories soothes and protect your most sensitive areas.
- Occasional vaginal dryness can affect women at every age but most commonly occurs after menopause. Don't let discomfort interfere with your life.
- Key-E® Suppositories can help restore lubrication gently and effectively. Each insert provides 30 IU of vitamin E in a base of coconut and palm oils.
- Key-E® Suppositories can also be used rectally. Don't let dryness get you down.
- 30 IU of vitamin E
- Helps lubricate dry areas
- For rectal or vaginal use
- Made in the USA - Not tested on animals
Hydrogenated coconut and palm oils‚ Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate and tocopherols).
Remove foil by holding suppository with pointed end up and carefully rip apart at the cut out no top of the packaging. Remove suppository from wrapper. Insert one suppository as needed up to four times daily to smooth minor irritations.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of rectal bleeding‚ consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
If soft‚ place in refrigerator for firmness.
For your safety‚ suppositories are packaged in tamper-evident sealed foil. Do not use if foil is torn or open.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Very helpful suppositories. Soothing.
I'm 73 years old & was prescribed an estrogen vaginal cream to use to treat symptoms such as those similar to a UTI beside skin tissue deterioration. I had an allergic reaction to both the synthetic & natural estrogen preparations. Also I paid over $100 out of pocket for each. I heard about the Key-E suppositories & tried them. After 10 days of use 2 times a day, I couldn't believe the difference. I highly recommend.
Soothing. But they need to be kept cold