- Get the benefits of the most important omega-3s EPA and DHA, plus vitamins D3 and K2 as MK-7 in a single supplement. Just one Elite Omega-3 + D3 & K2 soft gel provides 700 mg of omega-3s; 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3; and 90 mcg of MK-7.
- There are more than 27,000 published studies on omega-3s, making them some of the most studied nutrients in the world. The most beneficial omega-3s EPA and DHA promote heart, brain, vision, and joint health.
- Vitamin D3 is an important nutrient linked to many health benefits, including bone, teeth, muscle, and immune health. What makes it so unique is that it’s a vitamin we can get through food and a hormone our body makes from the sun. But despite the multiple ways of getting vitamin D3, many are still deficient due to changing seasons, age, and sun protection.
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is an essential nutrient our body can’t make, which is why a supplement may be the best option. MK-7 plays an important role in binding calcium to the bone matrix. It also supports cardiovascular system health by promoting healthy blood clotting and directing calcium into the bones.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular system function
- Supports bone and immune system health
- Provides 700 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA
- Includes 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3 and 90 mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 10
Total Fat ... 1g ... 1%**
Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) ... 50mcg (2‚000 IU) ... 250%
Norwegian Fish Oil Concentrate ... 1g ... †
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* ... 700mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* ... 400mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* ... 200mg ... †
Menaquinone (MK-7‚ Vitamin K2) ... 90mcg ... †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
*Reported as triglycerides.
Soft gel shell (beef gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water)‚ sunflower oil‚ natural lemon flavor‚ natural mixed tocopherols‚ rosemary extract.
Contains Fish (Anchovy‚ Sardine‚ Mackerel‚ Jack Mackerel).
Adults: Take one soft gel daily at mealtime.
Vitamin K can antagonize the effect of anticoagulants including Warfarin. Do not take this product if you are taking Warfarin or are pregnant or breastfeeding without first consult with your physician.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fish (Anchovy‚ Sardine‚ Mackerel‚ Jack Mackerel).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have not taken it long enough to write a review. I have used other Carlson products and they were good