- Carlson Elite Omega-3 Gems® is a professional-strength fish oil concentrate. A single serving provides 1,600 mg of omega-3s, including the important omega-3s EPA and DHA, which promote heart, brain, vision, and joint health.
- To ensure maximum freshness, Elite Omega-3 Gems® is closely managed from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold-water fish using traditional, sustainable methods. And like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
- Promotes heart, brain, vision, and joint health
- 1,600 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Lemon flavored soft gels
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced
- IFOS certified
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 30
Total Fat ... 2.5g ... 3%**
Cholesterol ... <5mg ... 1%
Protein ... <1g
Vitamin E (As Natural d-alpha tocopherol) ... 13.4mg ... 89%
Norwegian Fish Oil ... 2.5g ... †
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* ... 1‚600mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* ... 800mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* ... 600mg ... †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not estalbished.
*Reported as ethyl ester.
Soft gel shell (beef gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water)‚ natural lemon flavor‚ natural mixed tocopherols.
Contains Fish (Anchovy‚ Sardine‚ Mackerel‚ Jack‚ Pompano).
Adults: Take two soft gels once daily at mealtime.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fish (Anchovy‚ Sardine‚ Mackerel‚ Jack‚ Pompano).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I keep it refrigerated and I get no fishy burps or taste. Love it.
Carlson Labs Elite Omega-3 Gems® 1600 mg
My doctor recommended this and I've completed one bottle and planning to order another couple. Not sure how effective but waiting to get labs done to see results.
I have noticed that this is no in stock. Do you have a date when it will be coming back available?