- Carlson Labs Cod Liver Oil Gems™, Super 1,000 contains 1,000 mg of Norwegian cod liver oil per soft gel, providing the important omega-3s EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health.
- It also offers 2,000 IU of vitamin A and 400 IU of vitamin D. To ensure maximum freshness, Cod Liver Oil is closely managed from sea to store.
- We source the highest quality, Arctic cod off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods.
- The same day they're caught, our fish are transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
- Supports heart, brain, vision, and joint health
- 250 mg of omega-3s per soft gel
- Provides vitamins A and D
- Sourced from wild-caught Norwegian Arctic cod
- IFOS certified
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 10
Total Fat ... 1g ... 1%**
Cholesterol ... 5mg ... 2%
Vitamin A (From Cod Fish Liver and Retinyl Palmitate) ... 600mcg RAE ... 67%
Vitamin D (From Cod Fish Liver and Cholecalciferol) ... 10mcg ... 50%
Vitamin E (As Natural d-alpha Tocopherol) ... 6.7mg ... 45%
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil ... 1g ... †
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* ... 250mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* ... 80mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* ... 100mg ... †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
*Reported as Triglycerides.
Soft gel shell (beef gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water)‚ soybean oil.
Contains Fish (Cod).
Adults: Take one soft gel twice daily at mealtime.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fish (Cod).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I started taking the Carlson Cod liver oil capsules years ago to boost my immune system and for heart health. Now at 60 years old, I noticed the dryness of my skin, the less energy I had since stopping the capsules when I relocated and no longer have them stocked at my local health store. I tried other fish oil capsules and was disappointed when no change and no measurable benefits to my health occured even after 2 months of taking those products. Desparate to have my skin, cuticles and fingernails return to their previous state, I searched online and purchased my Carlson "C" capsules and the Cod Liver Oil capsules as I had for years. After only 2 and a half weeks, I noticed an improvement in my scalp and hands, and after yet another week, my cutcles of both my toes and fingers were growing in healthy, hydrated and supple as they should be. I take the two supplesments together, and because I can't take solid pills, (they repeat on my), I love the Carlson C capsules along with the Cod Liver Oil capsules that NEVER have a fishy taste or odor or make me burp, and have a fish smelling burp! I will make a grand effort to keep these on my kitchen table and will not run out again. Since I moved I can appreciate the difference that just these 2 products make in my health and how they improve my qyality of life, and my looks, (Well, at least the health of my skin on my face, arms, elbows and knees.) On a fixed income and retired now, I learned there is no cheap alternative or substitute for the quality I receive from the Carlson brand. I may not have as much money to spend these days, but I make my C and Cod Liver Oil caps a priority. Thank youy for consistantly making quality products that really doesn't have any substitue or anything that comes even close to being their equal! Thanks for keeping me healthy into my golden years!
It’s good to take cod liver oil every morning during winter to keep immune system strong .