- Boiron Homeopathics SleepCalm (Formerly Quietude) provides an over-the-counter solution to relieve occasional sleeplessness, restless sleep, and intermittent awakening. This homeopathic medicine calms restless sleep, so you can fall asleep and stay asleep without feeling groggy the next day.
- It’s made with plant-based active ingredients that help restore a natural sleep pattern disturbed by nervousness, worries, exhaustion, an overactive mind, jet lag, or night shift work. The meltaway tablets are convenient to take without water at bedtime, and can be taken on an empty stomach.
Benefits and Features:
- Melatonin-free for no daytime drowsiness.
- Non-habit forming; does not induce dependency.
- No known drug interactions.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway
- Also try StressCalm™ for daytime symptoms of stress.
Hyoscyamus niger ... 3C HPUS (0.6 mg)
Relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness (contains less than 10⁻⁹ mg alkaloids)
Nux moschata ... 4C HPUS (0.6 mg)
Relies sleeplessness associated with worries and exhaustion
Stramonium ... 6X HPUS (0.6 mg)
Relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening (contains less than 10⁻⁸ mg alkaloids)
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue at bedtime. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsens. Insomnia may be a symptoms of a serious underlying illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken. Store below 86°F (30°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.