- Boiron Homeopathics StressCalm (formerly Sedalia) provides an over-the-counter option to relieve occasional nervous tension, irritability, hypersensitivity, and fatigue due to everyday stress.
- Its blend of plant-based active ingredients reduce nervous tension, calming both mind and body. As a non-sedative homeopathic medicine, it helps you stay focused and relaxed without affecting alertness, so it can be taken before performing, public speaking, taking a test, or flying.
- It can also be used up to two weeks for occasional stress from starting a new job, moving into a new house, or planning a wedding. The meltaway tablets are convenient and discreet to take without water at the onset of symptoms and can be taken on an empty stomach.
Benefits and Features:
- Sedative-free; stay focused and relaxed.
- Non-drowsy; non-habit forming.
- No known interactions with other medications or supplements.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
- Box contains three sleeves of 20 tablets each (60 tablets total).
- Also try plant-powered SleepCalm® sleep aid
Aconitum napellus ... 6C HPUS (0.4 mg)
Relieves restlessness and agitation (contains less than 10‾¹⁴ mg aconitine alkaloids)
Belladonna ... 6C HPUS (0.4 mg)
Relieves hypersensitivity to stress (contains less than 10‾¹⁴ mg atropine alkaloids)
Calendula officinalis ... 6C HPUS (0.4 mg)
Relieves nervous fatigue, hypersensitivity to noise
Chelidonium majus ... 6C HPUS (0.4 mg)
Relieves digestive symptoms caused by stress (contains less than 10‾¹⁴ mg chelidonine alkaloids)
Jequirity ... 6C HPUS (0.4 mg)
Relieves uneasiness (contains less than 10‾¹⁴ mg indole alkaloids)
Viburnum opulus ... 6C HPUS (0.4 mg)
Relieves nervousness and restless sleep
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.