- Boiron Homeopathics RhinAllergy Tablets (formerly Sabadil) target specific symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms.
- These non-drowsy, quick-dissolving tablets are easy to take at the first sign to relieve itchy, watery, burning and irritated eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose.
Benefits and Features:
- Homeopathic multi-symptom allergy medicine.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets.
Allium cepa ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
Ambrosia artemisiaefolia ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
Euphrasia officinalis ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves burning, irritated eyes
Histaminum hydrochloricum ... 9C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
Sabadilla ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
(contains less than 10 mg cevadine alkaloids)
Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
Solidago virgaurea ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking it for four days now snd cough seems to have gotten better. Cannot tell you more right now.
I liked it but it’s really expensive
My husband and I were fans of Sabadil which has now been replaced by RhinAllergy and although similar, I do believe that this replacement addresses the allergies a little better. I notice that I don't have to take as much because it acts faster. I use to follow up the Sabadil with Cold Calm. Now I save the Cold Calm for a cold and the RhinAllergy strictly for allergy season. I believe it is more effective. That's my take!
I have not received it on time. When do you think I will be getting it?