- Boiron Homeopathics HemCalm Suppositories are made with plant-based active ingredients that target internal hemorrhoids. They help reduce swelling while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort.
- This twice-daily convenient homeopathic medicine maintains contact between the affected area and the healing agent ideal for continued improvement throughout the day and night.
- Targets internal hemorrhoids.
- Also suitable for hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.
- Made with plant-based active ingredients.
- Free of parabens, dyes, and preservatives.
- Safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive.
- Recommended for adults ages 12 and up.
Aesculus hippocastanum ... 7X HPUS (0.01 g)
Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
Hamamelis virginiana ... 2X HPUS (0.01 g)
Relieves burning, itching, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
Paeonia officinalis ... 2X HPUS (0.01 g)
Relieves burning pain and oozing associated with external hemorrhoids
Ratanhia ... 7X HPUS (0.01 g)
Relieves itching discomfort from external hemorrhoids, especially during and after bowel movements.
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Insert 1 HemCalm suppository rectally morning and night.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For rectal use only. Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding. When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if the suppository seal is broken. Suppository shape and appearance will change when exposed to heat. Do not store above 86°F (30°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Totally satisfied with the quick and comfortable fix😊