- Boiron Homeopathics HemCalm Ointment helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort.
- This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients in a paraben-free formula that soothes and moisturizes; protects against irritation; and lubricates.
- Targets external hemorrhoids.
- Also suitable for hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.
- Made with plant-based active ingredients.
- Free of parabens, dyes, and preservatives.
- Safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive.
- Recommended for adults ages 12 and up.
Aesculus hippocastanum ... 1X HPUS 1.3%
Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
Collinsonia canadensis ... 1X HPUS 1.3%
Relieves hemorrhoids associated with constipation
Hamamelis virginiana ... 1X HPUS 1.3%
Relieves burning, itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Alcohol, white petrolatum USP
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Apply HelmCalm Ointment externally to affected area up to 4 times a day.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator. Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding. When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if tube seal is broken. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.