- Boiron Homeopathics Gasalia provides targeted treatment for embarrassing gas and bloating over typical digestive relief products that take a one-size-fits-all approach to symptoms.
- This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients that relieve bloating, pressure, discomfort, and pain associated with gas. The unflavored tablets melt in the mouth without water, making them easy to take when bloated.
Benefits and Features:
- Active on gas in both the upper and lower digestive tract (burping and flatulence).
- Convenient, discreet, and easy to take.
- No known interactions with other medications or supplements.
- Gluten-free and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 6 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 meltaway tablets.
Carbo vegetabilis ... 6C HPUS (0.6 mg)
Relieves stomach bloating with gas
Lycopodium clavatum ... 6C HPUS (0.6 mg)
Relieves bloated lower abdomen
Nux moschata ... 6C HPUS (0.6 mg)
Relieves abdominal bloating accompanied by constipation
Raphanus sativus ... 6C HPUS (0.6 mg)
Relieves abdominal pain and bloating with difficulty passing gas
The letters ''HPUS'' indicate that the component in this product (are) officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 1 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, if necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals.
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than 7 days or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken. Store below 86°F (30°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.