- Boiron Homeopathics Cyclease PMS it works to relieve minor aches, lower back pain, bloating, water retention, discomfort, emotional changes, and irritability without NSAIDs or caffeine found in other pain relievers. Experience easy and discreet relief with its meltaway tablets for your non-stop life, no water needed.
Benefits and Features:
- Free of stimulants, such as caffeine (used as a diuretic to help with water retention) and sedatives (antihistamines) commonly found in many related medications. Can be taken day or night without worry of drowsiness or sleeplessness and hyperactivity
- NSAID-free; no risk of upsetting your stomach or causing an allergic reaction.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Convenient and discreet meltaway tablets for home, work, or travel.
- Box contains three sleeves of 20 tablets each (60 tablets total).
- Recommended for ages 12 and up.
Folliculinum ... 15C HPUS (0.8 mg)
Relieves discomfort and aches associated with PMS
Natrum muriaticum ... 12C HPUS (0.8 mg)
Relieves water retention, irritability, and emotional changes
Sepia ... 12C HPUS (0.8 mg)
Relieves bloating and lower back pain
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue morning and evening until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken. Store below 86°F (30°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.