- Boiron Homeopathics Cyclease Cramp provides easy and discreet relief for your non-stop life. These meltaway tablets are made with plant-based and other pure active ingredients to relieve period-related aches, pain, and discomfort without the need for water. As a homeopathic medicine, Cyclease is free from NSAIDs, caffeine, and stimulants often found in other period care medications.
Benefits and Features:
- Formulated for menstrual cramps, such as those improved by warmth or with aches and pains radiating to the thighs.
- Free of stimulants, such as caffeine (used as a diuretic to help with water retention) and sedatives (antihistamines).
- Take day or night without worry of drowsiness, sleeplessness, or hyperactivity.
- NSAID-free and no known drug interactions.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Box contains three sleeves of convenient and discreet meltaway tablets (60 tablets total).
- Recommended for ages 12 and up.
Cimicifuga racemosa ... 6C HPUS (0.8 mg)
Relieves menstrual cramps with aches and pains radiating to the thighs
Colocynthis ... 6C HPUS (0.8 mg)
Relieves menstrual cramps
Magnesia phosphorica ... 6C HPUS (0.8 mg)
Relieves menstrual cramps improved by warmth
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue. Wait 15 minutes, then repeat as needed every 15 minutes until symptoms are relieved. Not to exceed 12 doses per day.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken. Store below 86°F (30°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.