- Boiron Homeopathics ColdCalm Kids (formerly Children's Coldcalm Liquid) relieves common cold symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.
- Simply squeeze the small, pre-measured liquid dose into the child’s mouth. It’s recommended for children 6 months of age and older.
Benefits and Features:
- Homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold relief
- Hygienic individual dose reduces contamination and eliminates the need for preservatives.
- Free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
- Does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a box of 30 pre-measured liquid doses.
Allium cepa ... 3C HPUS (0.125 mL)
Relieves sneezing and runny nose
Apis mellifica ... 15C HPUS (0.125 mL)
Relieves nasal congestion
Eupatorium perfoliatum ... 3C HPUS (0.125 mL)
Relieves body aches associated with colds
Gelsemium sempervirens ... 6C HPUS (0.125 mL)
Relieves headaches associated with colds (contains less than 10‾¹¹ mg gelsemine alkaloids)
Kali bichromicum ... 6C HPUS (0.125 mL)
Relieves nasal discharge (contains less than 10‾¹⁰ mg chromium)
Nux vomica ... 3C HPUS (0.125 mL)
Relieves sneezing attacks (contains less than 10‾⁵ mg strychnine alkaloids)
Phytolacca decandra ... 6C HPUS (0.125 mL)
Relieves mild fever
Pulsatilla ... 6C HPUS (0.125 mL)
Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Alcohol, purified water
Children 6 months of age and older: Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Repeat up to 6 times a day. Decrease frequency with improvement.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, or fever above 100°F (38°C) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days, worsen, or new symptoms occur. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if inner foil pouch, and vials are not intact. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
After opening the foil pouch: Store the unused vials in the foil pouch for no longer than 3 months at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
After opening the vial: The product must be used immediately. After administering: discard vial. Do not reuse. Contains 0.0015% alcohol.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
So glad I came upon cold calm it’s my remedy for almost everything, even the flu they recommend it!! Def. has replaced my Tylenol and Ibprofen for good!!