- Boiron Homeopathics Chestal Children's Cold & Cough conveniently targets both common cough and cold symptoms.
- The multi-symptom homeopathic medicine relieves nasal and chest congestion, dry fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose.
- The sweet-tasting syrup won’t interact with other medications and is recommended for children ages 3 and up.
Benefits and Features:
- Does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 40 doses.
Dulcamara ... 5C HPUS
Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
Ferrum phosphoricum ... 9C HPUS
Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
Hydrastis canadensis ... 9C HPUS
Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
Kali bichromicum ... 9C HPUS
Relieves nasal discharge
Nux vomica ... 9C HPUS
Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric acid, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
Children 3 to 11 years of age: Take 5mL‡ every 2 hours
Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if he/she experiences shortness of breath. Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing. Contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 mL . Contains 0.001% alcohol.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.