- Boiron Homeopathics Chestal Adult Cough Honey combines homeopathic medicines that traditionally treat different types of coughs with the goodness of real honey to soothe the throat.
- This multi-symptom cough syrup loosens chest congestion with no worry of interaction with other medications.
- Relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Sweet-tasting filtered honey thins mucus to help dry, fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 20 doses.
Antimonium tartaricum ... 6C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Helps lossen thick mucus (contains less than 10‾¹¹ mg antimony)
Bryonia ... 3C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Relieves dry and painful cough
Coccus cacti ... 3C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
Dorsera ... 3C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Relieves barking cough worse at night.
Ipecacuanha ... 3C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Relieves cough associated with nausea (contains less than 10‾⁶ mg emetine alkaloids)
Pulsatilla ... 6C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
Rumex cripus ... 6C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air (contains less than 10‾¹³ mg anthraquinone glycosides)
Spongia tosta ... 3C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Relieves dry, croupy, and barking cough.
Sticta pulmonaria ... 3C HPUS ... (12.4 mg)
Relieves nighttime hacking cough.
Alcohol, citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzonate, sucrose
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL¹ every 2 hours, up to 8 times per day.
Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL¹ every 2 hours up to 5 times per day.
Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended
¹Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of this product's ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing. Contains 4 g of sugar per 5 mL. Contains 0.00007% alcohol. Dispose of 1 year after opening. Do not store above 77°F (25°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.