- Boiron Homeopathics Camilia relieves painful gums, irritability, and minor digestive upsets sometimes associated with teething.
- A hygienic, mess-free solution you don’t need to rub on gums.
- Made with chamomile and other plant-based active ingredients.
- Benzocaine-free and no preservatives, flavors, or sugar.
- No risk of numbing the baby’s gag reflex or interfering with nursing.
- Trusted by parents worldwide for over 25 years.
- Recommended for babies 1 month and up.
Chamomilla ... 9C HPUS ... (0.3 mL)
Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
Phytolacca decandra ... 5C HPUS ... (0.3 mL)
Relieves painful gums
Rheum ... 5C HPUS ... (0.3 mL)
Relieves minor digestive upsets associated with teething
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Alcohol, purified water
Children 1 month age and older: Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Wait 15 minutes, then repeat if needed for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
Do not use if your child has known allergy to any ingredient in this product. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if swelling, fever, or rash develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if inner foil pouch and vials are not intact. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
After opening foil pouch: store unused vials in the foil pouch at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
After opening the vial: the product must be used immediately. After administering: discard vial, do not reuse. Contains less than 0.001% alcohol.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.