- Boiron Homeopathics Calendula Ointment is a homeopathic first aid treatment that promotes the healing of skin irritations, such as cuts, scrapes, minor burns, and chapped skin.
- The ointment’s base of pure petroleum jelly soothes, protects, and moisturizes the skin while the active ingredient, made from fresh Calendula, heals.
Benefits and Features:
- The #1 homeopathic Calendula brand.
- Made from a single, plant-based active ingredient (Calendula officinalis).
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Thick ointment stays on skin longer to soothe, protect, moisturize, and heal.
- Multi-purpose first aid ointment ideal for cuts and scrapes; blisters, minor burns; dry or cracked skin on knees, feet, or elbows; chafed or chapped skin and lips; and nasal irritations from colds.
- Made for all ages and skin types.
- Box contains 1 oz tube.
- An HSA & FSA eligible over-the-counter medicine.
- Boiron’s Calendula first aid and skin care line includes a cream, gel, and burn ointment.
Calendula officinalis ... 1X HPUS ... 4%
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and pat dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
For cuts, scrapes, and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse, and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to calendula officinalis or to any of this product's inactive ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
The right remedy works!
When I apply it, it gives a better sensation than itch or pain, and it best of all, it seems to work. I was introduced to it by my doctors office at St. Anthony’s Hospital.