- Boiron Homeopathics Calendula Gel formula cools and refreshes on contact, while the active ingredient, made from fresh Calendula, heals. This plant-powered first aid treatment uses the power of the Calendula flower to heal skin irritations, such as rashes, razor burn, shaving nicks, and insect bites or stings. Let your skin blossom with Calendula Gel by Boiron.
Benefits and Features:
- The #1 homeopathic Calendula brand.
- Made from a single, plant-based active ingredient (Calendula officinalis).
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Non-greasy and quickly absorbed by the skin to soothe, cool, and refresh on contact.
- Multi-purpose first aid gel ideal for rashes, razor burn, shaving nicks, small cuts, brush burn, and insect bites or stings.
- Made for all ages and skin types.
- Available in 1.5 oz and 2.6 oz tubes.
Calendula officinalis ... 1X HPUS 7%
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Alcohol, carprylyl glycol, carbomer, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, 1, 2-hexanediol
First cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse, and pat dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 2 times a day or as needed.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of of this product's inactive ingredients. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.