- Boiron Homeopathics Calendula Cream is a plant-powered first aid treatment that heals skin irritations, such as cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns, and sunburn.
- The light and creamy water-based formula soothes and moisturizes, while the active ingredient, made from fresh Calendula, heals.
Benefits and Features:
- The #1 homeopathic Calendula brand.
- Made from a single, plant-based active ingredient (Calendula officinalis).
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Light and creamy water-based formula.
- Spreads easily and smoothly over larger areas to soothe, protect, moisturize, and heal.
- Multi-purpose first aid cream ideal for cuts and scrapes, chafing, minor burns, sunburn, and irritated skin following beauty treatments.
- Made for all ages and skin types.
- Box contains 2.5 oz tube.
Calendula officinalis ... 1X HPUS 10%
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetyl palmitate, glycerin, lauroyl macrogolglycerides, pegoxol-7 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, 1, 2-hexanediol
For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and pat try. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
For cuts, scrapes, chafed skin, and sunburn, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse, and pat dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product's inactive ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I liked "CALENDULA CREAM" type better better, (I seem to remember using “GEL” type earlier?)
I've been using the Calendula Cream for scratches and itchiness on my arm. Soothes without stinging or drying. It's the perfect first aid go-to for common boo-boos from gardening, etc.
Helps heal and soothes any place the skin is broken. Also helps chapped skin and calms itching rashes.
Boiron Homeopathics Calendula Cream