- Boiron Homeopathics Arnicare Foot Care Cream relieves sore feet and other aches and pains due to overuse and minor injuries. This soothing and moisturizing cream is a homeopathic medicine made from a mountain daisy. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises associated with sprains and strains.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Ideal for foot massage and heel, arch, ankle, and joint pain.
- Soothes, moisturizes, and spreads smoothly for foot rubs.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, or capsaicin.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a 4.2 oz tube.
Arnica montana ... 1X HPUS 7%
Relieves pain & soreness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetyl palmitate, glycerin, lauroyl macrogolglycerides, pegoxol-7 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, 1,2-hexanediol
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Foot Care to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed. If heat or ice applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Foot Care.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients. When using this product avoid contact with eyes mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
Use only as directed. Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area. Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.