- Boiron Homeopathics Arnicare Cream relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises. This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Light and unscented, the moisturizing cream is ideal to massage sore muscles and joints.
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Lubricating texture aids in massaging sore muscles; painful joints such as wrists, shoulders, knees; and aching feet and backs.
- Spreads smoothly to cover larger areas.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in 1.33 oz and 2.5 oz tubes, and a 4.2 oz value-size tube.
Arnica montana ... 1X HPUS ... 7%
Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruises.
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetyl palmitate, glycerine, lauroyl macrogolglycerides, pegcoxol-7-stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, 1,2-hexanediol.
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury.
Repeat 3 times a day or as needed. If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Cream.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients. When using this product avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
Use only as directed. Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area. Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.