- Boiron Homeopathics Arnicare Bruise Gel it helps diminish discoloration while reducing pain and swelling. The gel cools and refreshes on contact and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any sticky or greasy residue.
Benefits and Features:
- Quickly absorbs and fades bruises.
- Best when used soon after minor injury.
- Made from fresh Arnica plants.
- Cool and refreshing on contact.
- No sticky or greasy residue.
- Free of fragrances, parabens, and dyes
- Ideal for the whole family.
- Available in a 1.5 oz tube with a flip-top cap for easy application.
Arnica montana ... 1X HPUS 7% ... Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Bruise to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor bruise. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed. If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Bruise.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to Arnicare montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients. When using this product avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin. Use only as directed, dryness or irritation may occur. Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area. Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use.
Stop use and ask doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.