- Boiron Homeopathics Arnicare Arthritis tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice in relieving minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, including joint pain and rheumatic pain.
Benefits and Features:
- Multiformula addresses joint pain worsened by damp weather, heat, motion, immobility or at night.
- Economical for a household of arthritis sufferers with different triggers.
- A homeopathic medicine that includes Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements; can be taken at the onset of flare-ups.
- Non-drowsy and will not cause nausea.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Can be used with Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot relief.
- Recommended for everyone ages 18 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
Arnica montana ... 3C HPUS
Relieves joint pain from trauma or overexertion
Benzoicum acidum ... 6C HPUS
Relieves pain in the wrists
Bryonia ... 6C HPUS
Relieves joint pain worsened by movement or the slightest touch
Chamomilla ... 12C HPUS
Relieves sensitivity to pain, tingling and numbing pain
Dulcamara ... 6C HPUS
Relieves joint pains triggered or worsened by damp weather
Kali iodatum ... 12C HPUS
Relieves joint and muscle pains worsened at night
Pulsatilla ... 3C HPUS
Relieves finger joint pain worsened by heat and slow motion
Rhododendron chrysanthum ... 12C HPUS
Relieves rheumatic pain worsened by dry heat
Rhus tox ... 6C HPUS
Relieves joint pains improved by motion and worsened by humidity
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Adults 18 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat, if needed, every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every hour until symptoms improve.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 18 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. If new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present because these could be signs of a serious illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.