- Boiron Homeopathics Ambrosia pellets specifically target seasonal ragweed allergy symptoms such as itchy throat and nose, sneezing, runny nose, and irritated eyes.
- A homeopathic medicine, Ambrosia does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications or supplements. The meltaway pellets conveniently dissolve under the tongue for on-the-go relief.
Benefits and Features
- Ideal to take throughout ragweed allergy season (July to November).
- Melts under the tongue; no food or water needed.
- Made for adults and children.
- Does not contain artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Available over the counter in a single pack of approximately 80 meltaway pellets in an easy dispensing tube.
Ambrosia artemisiaefolia ... 30C HPUS (0.443 mg)
Relieves symptoms of hay fever associated with ragweed allergy
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Adults and children: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.