- Boiron Homeopathics AllergyCalm Kids Tablets (Formerly RhinAllergy Kids) uses pure active ingredients to tackle indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms caused by hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- The non-drowsy, meltaway tablets are easy for children to take at the first sign to relieve itchy and watery eyes; sneezing and runny nose; itchy throat and nose; and cough associated with hay fever.
Benefits and Features:
- Children’s multi-symptom relief for indoor and outdoor allergies.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of rebound congestion or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Tablets melt in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing.
- Recommended for children ages 2 and up.
- Gluten-free; no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Box contains 60 unflavored tablets.
- An HSA & FSA eligible over-the-counter medicine.
Allium cepa ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
Ambrosia artemisiaefolia ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
Euphrasia officinalis ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves burning, irritated eyes
Histaminum hydrochloricum ... 9C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves symptoms of allergic reactions
Sabadilla ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
Solidago virgaurea ... 5C HPUS (0.42 mg)
Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.
Children 7 to 11 years of age: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 2 tablets 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen. Cough last for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken. Store below 86°F (30°C)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.