- Bioclinic Naturals Vitamin D3 and K2 , Vitamin D and vitamin K have diverse and complementary physiological functions, close associations with age-related and chronic diseases, and a strong body of clinical evidence documenting widespread insufficiency and therapeutic potential.
- Vitamin D has both hormonal and non-hormonal functions, with vitamin D receptors translating into a myriad of physiological actions, ranging from bone metabolism to modulation of immune activity.
- Vitamin D regulates the expression of hundreds of genes, influences cellular proliferation and signaling, insulin production and sensitivity, and is a critical inhibitor of several inflammatory pathways.
- Vitamin K-dependent (VKD) proteins also have a nearly ubiquitous presence and regulate diverse functions including cellular growth, arterial calcification and bone metabolism.12 Vitamins K and D have complementary physiological functions, and clinical trials have shown synergistic benefit for both osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease when used together.
- Provides clinically effective doses of vitamins D and K per softgel.
- Vitamin D3 has the highest potency for increasing serum and storage levels of vitamin D.
- Uses the optimal form of vitamin K, vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7 (MK-7).
- MK-7 has the longest half-life and best extra-hepatic distribution of all forms.
- A D3 and MK-7 combination has a synergistic benefit compared to single nutrient therapy.
Take 1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) ... 1000IU ... 250%
Vitamin K2 ... 120mcg ... 150%
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), medium chain triglycerides (coconut), beeswax, soy lecithin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.