- Bioclinic Naturals Vitamin D3 Drops, Vitamin D is a hormone now widely recognized to be important to many body systems and a large number of physiological processes, and it may also be one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the world.
- Vitamin D is needed for intestinal calcium absorption, skeletal bone integrity as well as skeletal muscle strength and function, and has been associated with overall physical fitness.
- Vitamin D is critical for healthy immune function, and may reduce the risk of infection, especially respiratory tract infections.
- Given that essentially every tissue in the body has a receptor for vitamin D, it is hard to overestimate its importance.
- Many practitioners recommend supplementation to achieve blood levels of 25-OH-vitamin D between 50-80 nmol/L, which often requires doses of 1000-2000 IU per day, and more for those with common genetic variants affecting vitamin D metabolism.
- In a base of organic flaxseed oil and organic olive oil for improved intestinal absorption.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) likely more effective at restoring blood levels than D2 form(ergocalciferol).
- Neutral taste.
- Preserved with natural vitamin E.
- Liquid form is convenient for a wide range of doses.
1 drop per day or as directed by a health care professional. Shake before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 drop (0.03 ml)
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) ... 1000IU
Medium chain triglycerides (coconut), organic flaxseed oil, natural vitamin E
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, gluten, starch, wheat or yeast.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.