- Bioclinic Naturals Probiotic-Pro BB536 is a special proprietary probiotic strain with prolonged stability and exceptional biological value. Probiotic-Pro contains 10 billion cfus (colony forming units) per capsule of the species Bifidobacterium longum BB536, one of the most researched in the world.
- It resists digestive secretions for successful delivery to the large intestine in a living state, has a shelf life remarkably longer and more stable than other probiotic supplements, and demonstrates a lower rate of loss than other strains of Bifidobacterium exposed to multiple different temperatures.
- Supported by more than 70 scientific reports, including 35 human clinical trials, numerous published human clinical trials have found that BB536 provides a natural defense against occasional digestive upsets, including constipation, abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating.
- Isolated from healthy human gastrointestinal (GI) tracts, Bifidobacterium has long been recognized to be a beneficial genus, constituting over 90% of total GI bacteria in breastfed infants. It helps with immune support by maintaining secretory IgA levels already within the normal range, supporting NK cell and neutrophil activity already within the normal ranges, and helping maintain healthy Th1 and Th2 balance.
- It has also been shown to support the mucosal barrier by maintaining tight intestinal cell junctions, improve the bodily ratio of beneficial to harmful bacteria, and help decrease ammonia and putrefactive products in the digestive tract. Supplementation with BB536 has been shown to support healthy immune function, help maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range, support normal elimination frequency, and support healthy bowel function.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) ... 40 mg ... 3%
BB536® Bifidobacterium longum (whole cell) ... 10 billion CFU‡ ... **
**Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
1–2 capsules 2–3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Had to take antibiotics for tic bite for 2 weeks. Took the bb536 probiotic twice a day along with the antibiotics. Had no gastrointestinal problems,ie diarrhea,which I had experienced at other times when I had been on anti biotic.