- Bioclinic Naturals OptiMega-3 , Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil improve a number of cardiovascular risk factors, including lowering of atherosclerotic burden, reducing triglyceride levels and blood pressure, and improving platelet and vascular function.
- EPA and DHA are also essential to the resolution of inflammatory processes as well as tissue repair, by providing the substrates for anti-inflammatory prostaglandins, resolvins, and protectins.
- These essential fatty acids are incorporated into membrane phospholipids, affecting cellular membrane organization, ion permeability, intracellular signaling, gene expression, and the activity of membrane-associated proteins.
- In clinical trials, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil have reduced rates of all-cause mortality, cardiac and sudden death, as well as stroke. Benefit has also been shown for improving overall health, as well as for a wide variety of cardiovascular, inflammatory, and autoimmune conditions, ranging from asthma, cardiac arrhythmias, eczema, and inflammatory bowel disease, to pregnancy and breastfeeding support, rheumatoid arthritis, and neurodegenerative disease.
- Purified fish oils are free of many contaminants, such as heavy metals and PCBs, which continue to be a growing problem associated with the consumption of fish.
- Optimal 2:1 ratio EPA to DHA
- The pharmaceutical grade omega-3 blend is the only fish oil in the world to have achieved the highest USP standard verifying the quality and consistency of the fish oil.
- Stringent quality control standards ensure that this highly purified fish oil concentrate is free from lipid peroxides and environmental pollutants, including heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, PCBs and other harmful compounds.
- Omega-3 fish oil is sourced from wild anchovies, sardines, and / or mackerel, one of the best natural sources of EPA and DHA.
- Harvested through sustainable fishing practices.
- These small fish are less likely to be exposed to toxins because they are short lived, and low on the food chain.
- Wild fish are superior to farmed fish as they not only have more omega-3s, but contain less saturated fat and no antibiotic or hormone residues.
- Highly bioavailable softgel.
1 softgel, 1–3 times per day with meals or as directed by a health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving:
Calories ... 10
Calories from Fat ... 10
Total Fat ... 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 0.5g
Cholesterol ... 10mg
Vitamin E ... 3IU
Fish Oil Concentrate ... 1, 065mg
(Molecularly Distilled, Ultra-Purified)
(Anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 630mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 400mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 200mg
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
Product contains no: artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.