- Bioclinic Naturals Melatonin Time Release 5mg helps regulate the body's day/night metabolic rates. It may help support return to normal sleep rhythms especially those with occasional sleep disturbances or for those who travel.
- Provides 5 mg of time released melatonin, per tablet.
- Time release formulation.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
1–2 tablets per day at or before bedtime, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner. Jet Lag: Take once a day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while traveling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern. For occasional short-term use.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
Melatonin ... 5mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, carbohydrate gum [cellulose], vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Does not contain artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.