- Bioclinic Naturals IB Care contains enterically coated peppermint, oregano, and caraway oils, all shown to have benefit for diverse gastrointestinal disturbances. Peppermint oil is known to influence gastric motility, accelerating early gastric emptying with an antispasmodic effect on the stomach.
- It also increases the relaxation time of the pyloric valve, decreases the resting pressure of the lower esophageal sphincter, and has synergistic benefit when combined with caraway oil, producing smooth muscle relaxation in the stomach and duodenum.
- Oregano oil has demonstrated antimicrobial effects against H. pylori, the primary cause of peptic ulcer disease and dyspepsia, as well as other GI pathogens.
- Clinically, enterically coated preparations of these oils have demonstrated benefits in a number of clinical trials. Improvement has been shown for dyspepsia and symptoms such as pain, heaviness, and abdominal pressure in controlled trials, regardless of H. pylori status and even in those with significant epigastric pain.
- Additionally, enteric coated peppermint oil demonstrated clinical efficacy in a number of trials for irritable bowel syndrome, showing improvement in the majority of participants, and in both children and adults.
- Relieves abdominal pain and discomfort Aassociated with IBS.
- Provides clinically effective amounts of peppermint, caraway, and oregano oils at proven dosages.
- Potent amounts of active components: 50% menthol (peppermint), 60% phenol (oregano), and 50% carvone (caraway).
- Enteric coating improves efficacy, allowing for antispasmodic effect in gastric and upper intestinal tissues.
- Research confirms that peppermint oil is more effective and better tolerated when protected from stomach acid.
- Enteric coating also reduces adverse effects and peppermint taste11.
Take 1 enteric coated softgel, 3 times per day, 15–30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
Peppermint Oil ... 100mg
(Mentha x piperita) (aerial)
(50% Menthol) ... 50mg
Oregano Oil ... 70mg
(Thymus capitatus) (aerial) (60% Carvacrol)
(60% Phenol) ... 42mg
Caraway Oil ... 30mg
(Carum carvi) (seed)
(50% Carvone) ... 15mg
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I did find that Bioclinic Naturals IB Care gave me some relief when my stomach felt off. Was very mild on the stomach and seemed to quiet an unhappy stomach.
This product is a miracle!!! I have been suffering for 3 months and after every gastroenterologist test they couldn't find anything but to try another OTC drug which helped but it was too expensive so when I saw your product I tried it a and it worked better. Thank you I lost 30 lbs in 2 months because of the pain. Now I feel great!