- Bioclinic Naturals PQQ-10 are synergistic nutrients which modulate cellular signaling pathways, neutralize reactive oxygen species and support optimal mitochondrial function. Mitochondrial dysfunction plays a role in an ever increasing range of conditions and is thought to play an important role in age related decline. CoQ10 is well established as a mitochondrial enhancer, with proven benefit in the treatment and prevention of numerous cardiovascular and neurological conditions. CoQ10 increases the efficiency of mitochondrial ATP production and cellular respiration.
- PQQ is a novel biofactor, known to influence multiple cellular pathways, including the production of nerve growth factor (NGF). PQQ has diverse benefit for mitochondrial function, and has been shown to attenuate mitochondrial oxidative stress as well as to stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis.
- It also has neuroprotective properties including protection against glutamate induced toxicity, a pathway common in many neurodegenerative diseases. BioPQQTM is considered a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity. It is naturally fermented to enhance absorption.
- Taken together, PQQ and CoQ10 have shown clinical benefit for improving cognitive performance, such as attention and information processing, and provide superior mitochondrial support.
- BioPQQ is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process to enhance absorption
- Derived from 100% all natural sourced material.
- PQQ has synergistic activity when combined with CoQ10, providing optimal mitochondrial function and energy production.
- Identical form of CoQ10 that is produced by the body for high bioavailability.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin E ...5 IU
Coenzyme Q10 ... 200 mg
PQQ (BioPQQTM) Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt ... 20 mg
Providing Pyrroloquinoline Quinone ... 17.65 mg
Organic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, gluten, starch, wheat or yeast.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.