- Bioclinic Naturals Berberine HCL, traditionally used for gastrointestinal symptoms, berberine has emerged as a potent cardiometabolic aid with diverse benefits and mechanisms of action.
- It has hypoglycemic effects, via both an inhibition of alpha-glucosidase activity and an upregulation of insulin receptors in peripheral tissues, thereby improving insulin sensitivity.
- Furthermore, it activates Nrf2, a key regulator of cellular antioxidant defense, and attenuates glucose induced neurotoxicity, suggesting a therapeutic potential for diabetic neuropathy.
- Hypoglycemic effects via multiple mechanisms, including enhancement of insulin sensitivity
- Favorable effects on blood lipids, including a reduction in triglycerides, and both total and LDL cholesterol9
- Activates Nrf-2, a key regulator of antioxidant gene transcription and prevention of glucose-induced neurotoxicity
- Provides 500mg berberine HCl per capsule, the dosing strength used in clinical trials for glucose and lipid control
- Extracted from Berberis vulgaris (European barberry)
- Vegetarian capsule
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving:
Berberine HCL ... 500mg
(from Berberis vulgaris extract) (rhizome)
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum (cellulose), purified
water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade),
stearic acid, silica.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish,
shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.